New for 2018, we utilize our strategic partnership with SED-IT for ITIL course materials. We offer open enrollment and dedicated courses; delivered at your site or ours. Watch our schedule for ITIL® and ISO/IEC 20000 certification training courses as well as topic specific workshops. Please contact us to discuss your training needs or to book a course at your location or ours.
ITIL is recognized globally as the framework for IT Service Management. It is non-prescriptive, encompasses and integrates with all other frameworks and provides the means for IT to fully engage with the business customers. Through foundation, intermediate and advanced training, our instructors can help you gain the skills you need to stay competitive and aid your organization! ISO/IEC 20000 is the standard for IT Service Management and is the perfect companion to ITIL training.
Let us know your interests and we will put you on our email notification list for upcoming courses.
PMP holders – our ITIL® courses are eligible for PDUs. Ask us for details!
Note that the official title for ITIL V3 is now ITIL® 2011. Art of Change instructors are fully accredited and offer only the most up to date courses.
For all your ITIL®, ISO/IEC 20000 and ITSM training and certification course needs contact us here:
Why Art of Change?
- We use SED-IT accredited materials and our trainers are fully Accredited
- We have been in this business for more than a decade
- We have extensive project experience and bring real life examples to the classroom
- Our exam results and course evaluations are among the highest in the industry
- Our prices are extremely competitive
- Our scheduling capability is very flexible - we can adapt to your timelines
- Our instructors are well known and respected in the industry
- Our instructors have authored ITIL materials and were reviewers for ITIL V2, ITIL V3 and the current version of ITIL publications
- You simply will not find more experienced, knowledgeable, personable and accomplished instructors than ours!
ITIL® 2011 SED-IT certification courses available from Art of Change:
- ITIL Foundation (max 25 per course)
- ITIL Intermediate Capability courses: SOA (service offerings and agreements), OSA (operational support and analysis), RCV (release, control and validation), PPO (planning, protection and optimization)
- ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle courses: SS, SD, ST, SO, CSI. These are based on and named for the 5 ITIL books: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement)
- MALC - Managing Across the Lifecycle - the final course needed to achieve ITIL Expert certification
For more information on any of the courses please contact us.
ISO/IEC 20000 certification courses available from Art of Change:
- Foundation bridge (for those with the ITIL foundation certificate)
- Foundation (for those starting out with IT Service Management)
- Associate (advanced ISO/IEC 20000 training)
- Consultant Manager
These non-certification workshops utilize exercises to help you develop practical skills. We can also create a custom workshop to meet your specific needs. Here are samples of some of the more popular ones:
- ITIL Overview - introduce your staff to ITIL
- ITIL for Executives - a management overview
- Service Catalogs and Service Maps - understanding what these are, how critically important they are and how to create them
- Defining IT Services
- Creating Excellent SLAs - most SLAs are poorly written, are far too long, have no supporting OLAs and most often no SLM process or owner!
- Implementing Service Level Management - the process and the documents above go hand in hand. These workshops can be combined for the full picture.
- Problem Management - Techniques and problem solving methods
- Designing a Configuration Management DataBase (CMDB) - most people don't yet realize that the service catalog and the CMDB are one and the same - they must describe the same services and yet many organizations treat these are separate entities. We can show you how important it is not to make that mistake and how to construct these at the same time.
- Incident and Problem Management techniques - basic processes, most organizations have them, but most miss many opportunities for improving effectiveness and efficiency. We can show you how.
- Selecting and implementing superior metrics - with metrics, less is more. A few good metrics outweigh measuring 50 things. This workshop covers real life tested, tried and true metrics you need to be capturing.
Customized Training and Mentoring:
- We can customize training to suit your needs. Companies value our ability to mentor and work with their staff to develop their skills.
Please contact us to discuss your specific training requirements.
Our accredited, experienced trainers have gained considerable experience throughout their careers. They bring this to the classroom adding depth to your learning experience and increasing the value of the training you receive from us.
We are ITIL® Expert certified - All of our instructors are ITIL Expert certified. We were in the first group of instructors worldwide to achieve ITIL® Expert certification.
ITIL Intermediate certifications - Our instructors hold all of the intermediate certifications.
Most of our instructors also hold Cobit and/or ISO/IEC 20000 certifications.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.