Art of Change Consultants have significant breadth and depth of experience. We utilize industry standard practices, frameworks and methodologies and adapt these to meet your requirements. We are particularly adept at utilizing ITIL® and other industry best practices for IT and non-IT projects alike. Our philosophy is that change and improvements can be applied to any business endeavor.
We have led projects to implement pretty much every ITIL process with special expertise in Incident, Problem, Asset and Capacity Management, Request Fulfillment, Performance Management, Software Asset Management, Service Maps and Service Cataloges, Service Level Agreements, (SLM process, templates and customer specific SLAs, Configuration Management and CMDBs, Strategic ITSM Plans. We performed several assessments and led workshops to develop policies, metrics and process implementation plans.
A special area of expertise we offer is in designing Service Maps, Service Catalogs and CMDBs. These entities are complex and very much connected, a fact that many people do not realize. Our depth of experience aids our customers in achieving success with these projects. Please see our downloads page for a copy of our presentation on this topic.
We would be pleased to discuss our services with you. If it's ITIL/ITSM, chances are we've done it many times over.
If you have needs not listed below, please ask. Chances are we can help!
- IT Service Management based on ITIL
- Strategic Planning
- Establishing a Service Portfolio
- Process Implementation (all ITIL processes as well as additional business processes)
- Process Capability and Maturity Assessments
- Program Reviews
- Establishing appropriate metrics
url clone | Nike Air Max 270
Business Process Management:
- Facilitating sessions
- Business analysis
- Identifying business processes (being performed, or missing)
- Process mapping and documenting (current state)
- Process renewal - identifying and documenting new requirements (future state and transition plans)
- Training and mentoring staff through change
- All aspects of Project Planning and Management
- Program reviews
- Project reviews